
My mom looked at me, laughed, and said, "When do you get to take the gauze out of your cheeks?!?" Yeah... those are my cheeks, WITHOUT gauze in them!
I also passed out for the first time in my life a couple hours after the surgery! I got up to go to the bathroom and by the time I was done I couldn't even walk back to my room from the bathroom. I was so dizzy, nausious, and my ears were ringing. I leaned my head on the bathroom door to try and work up some strength to walk the whole 10 feet back to my room, and the next thing I remember was I started seeing black spots and I woke up to my head hitting the floor. Luckily instead of falling straight back on my head I landed in a sitting position on the floor first, then my head, so I was ok :)
The best part of it all was coming home to this:
I found these on my counter when my mom brought me home. Tony was originally supposed to pick me up from the center, but he ended up having to work. I walked in and saw these along with my prescriptions already filled and waiting for me. It made my day! I am glad to say I am almost back to normal, and I definitely am glad it's over!
I signed up for two of those studies... and sadly I didn't get chosen and I still have my wisdom teeth. Geez. I love your updated blog, CUTE CUTE background!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete