Friday, March 5, 2010

I am going to get better at this...

...especially because I have a whole new reason to blog! :) But we'll get to that in little bit.


First of all, I think there is a much needed update! Since September, much has been going on! Tony got a new job!!! He is a supervisor at an assisted living facility and really likes it. He took a quick course to get certified as a CNA, got hired, and just a few weeks later he got promoted! We also just found out today at his 3 month evaluation that he got a pretty big raise :) I am so proud of him! The residents love him and he is so good at working with them!


School has been keeping me super busy, I mean SUPER busy! I have never had to devote this much time to school in my life! Last week I spent over 40 hours on school stuff alone! But with 22 credits and it being my last semester of my undergrad, what can I expect? But it will all be worth it on May 7th when I graduate with not one, but TWO bachelors degrees: one in Speech and Hearing Science and the other in Psychology. The last couple of months I was bust apply to Grad School to get my Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Hopefully I will hear back on that soon! I cannot believe that in just a little more than 2 years I may have a masters degree, it seems like just yesterday I graduated high school!


Oh, and speaking of school, I have to say that with how busy I am with that and working full-time, I am SO lucky to have a supportive husband like Tony. Since he gets to be home more than I do, I always come home to a spotless, clean house, laundry is usually done, he usually makes me breakfast and has snacks for me to take on the way, and we usually cook dinner together and he helps me clean up. I love him SO much and don't know where I would be without him taking care of me.


Georgie is great, we love her more and more each day. I never understood how people could be so infatuated with their dogs until I had one of my own, and now Tony and I don't know what we would do with out her. She LOVES Tony, and has recently become pretty attached to me too. We have really enjoyed getting our exercise by taking her on long walks at least once or twice a week, and she has just been really funny lately! Here are some pics of her - as you can tell her and Tony are pretty attached to each other, it's kinda rediculous!


Halloween










And since this one is long enough, I will put the exciting news seperately in my next post...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's about time!!! I can't judge, though. I go months without posting. Now that Brian isn't here I think I can keep up on it a little better. Did you guys take Georgie to the park today with all of the snow??? Let me know when you are going when it is less wet and the girls would LOVE to go. They like to feed the ducks. Which, come to think of it, may not be compatible with Georgie...
    I LUUUUUV the Halloween pic, awesome. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete