Ok so, I am finally back to being able to blog! My laptop power supply has been broken since January and I FINALLY got a new one, which means we have the internet again and I can catch up! Many, many things have happened since my last post in January, so over the next few weeks I will be doing a lot of posts of things we have done in the past 8 months! First of all we'll just start with an update of where we are today:
*I am going to school full time at the U (20 credit hours this semester!!!) and will graduate this spring with majors in Speech and Hearing Science and Psychology. I absolutely love school!
*I will also be applying to Graduate School this semester to go on to get my Master's Degree in Speech and Language Pathology and hopefully become a licensed Speech and Language Pathologist! I can't believe I am already applying for Grad School and am so close to being done! Just a couple more years of school!
*I also just got a promotion at my Primary Children's Residential Treatment Center Job. I work full time now, but got to set my own schedule to where I only have to work 3 days a week! And the best part about this is we now have full benefits and I am now eligible for tuition reimbursement, and when I'm in Graduate School they will pay for even more of my school and I will commit to work for IHC for at least a year after I graduate! So this was a very big deal for me to get and has been a great blessing for us that came just when we needed it!
*We go to a new ward (obviously) and we absolutely love it! We have made some friends there and everyone makes us feel so welcome! We are anxiously awaiting our callings :)
*We are also looking into Tony going back into school in the near future! Between our opposite work schedule and school we don't get to see much of each other right now but I love being busy with work and school, it makes me feel so much more productive, and it makes the time we do get to share with each other even better :)
sherpa king comforter
4 years ago
Hey ashley I am so glad you found my blog now we can stay in touch! I was glad we went down to your wedding it was gorgeous and so good to see ya! It sounds like you love being married, and you are quite the busy girl. Congrats with school and your job that is awesome. You are so dang smart!
ReplyDelete