Monday, January 10, 2011

Kaydence’s Nursery

Here are the pictures of Kaydence's nursery!  This tiny little room under the stairs at my grandma's house is the same room my mom had when she was little, the same room my sister and I played in during our childhood while my grandma typed and worked in there, and the same room Tony stayed in when he lived with my grandma for about a year and half while he worked in Park City.  For being a the little, old room that it is, it sure turned out to make a cute and cozy nursery for Kaydence!

 

I had this color scheme, bedding, and furniture picked out almost right after we found out I was pregnant - luckily because it took us almost the whole 9 months to save up to buy it all!  Tony and I put together all of the furniture ourselves and I even made the letters of Kaydence’s name that are on top of her dresser.  My aunt Kari also made the cute hanging blocks of her name that are hanging above the mirror.  My favorite part of her nursery is our little nook with the rocking chair and bookshelf.  We have already spent hours there together while I feed her, rock her to sleep, and read to her.  I also love her little walk in closet that is perfect for all her MANY clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment